Information Routinely Collected and Stored
If you visit our site to view or download information, we collect and store the following information:
- The name of the domain from which you accessed the Internet; for example, “yahoo.com” if you use Yahoo.
- The IP address from which you accessed the Court’s website. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the World Wide Web.
- The date and time you access our site.
- The type of browser and operating system used to access the Court’s site.
- The pages you visit.
- If you linked to the Court’s website from another website, the address of the originating site.
We do not store or capture personal information.
This information is used solely for the purpose of evaluating and maintaining our site. From this information, we learn what users like and need; what kind of technology they are using; how often they visit; and other valuable information that helps us to offer our visitors the best site possible.
Information You Provide
If you choose to provide us with personal information, perhaps to be placed on our mailing list or to request additional information or to apply for an advertised vacancy it will be used only for the purpose(s) you state. We collect such information only to respond to your requests. We do not share that information with others, and we do not collect information for commercial marketing.